• THE STARCHIVIST BLOG — Navigating the Digital Content Universe Recent Posts How long will it take to upload my media to the cloud? Anatomy of an Upload DAM it! How do I choose the right tool to make sense of my digital media mess? Megan Knutson, Starchive VP, Mom,...
• THE STARCHIVIST BLOG — Navigating the Digital Content Universe Trends If you’re on the front lines of marketing, you know how frequently we face that frustrating search for the exact image, presentation, or video we need. When we lose 1 out of 5 days just...
• THE STARCHIVIST BLOG — Navigating the Digital Content Universe Podcasts Charlie Burrell, today 98 years old, broke the color barrier again and again and again as one of America’s finest classical and jazz musicians. After hearing a radio broadcast conducted by...
• THE STARCHIVIST BLOG — Navigating the Digital Content Universe starchive in the news Before podcasts became our favorite pocket radio, master interviewer Studs Terkel dominated the airwaves. Dubbed “the voice of the working man,” Terkel reached international acclaim...
• THE STARCHIVIST BLOG — Navigating the Digital Content Universe starchive in the news Our work with our first client, the Bob Dylan Music Company, caught the attention of Forbes. Starchive, the latest in media asset management, enabled Dylan’s team to easily organize...
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
1 year 24 days
This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
This cookie is set by Segment.io to check the number of ew and returning visitors to the website.
The cookie is set by Segment.io and is used to analyze how you use the website
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
1 year 24 days
This cookie is used by HubSpot to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to Hubspot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.