Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Adding a New User
What You Will Need
- A Starchive with your user having at least admin level credentials
What You Will Learn
In Starchive you will be able to create as many users as you would like.
- How to create a new user
- How to set that user’s role
- Go to the top right side of the screen and select Admin Options > Users.
- Scroll down to the Add New section.
- Create a user ID. Typically, this is the user’s first and last name.
- Enter a temporary password. By checking the box “Send password change email,” the new user will receive an email that will allow them to set their own password.
- Enter the new user’s email (this is what they will use to log in).
- Under “Role,” select the access level you want the new user to have. If you would like a guest user to have downloading privileges, check the box “can download.”
- Click Save and close.