WHAT YOU CREATE MATTERS.
While our clients were not new to leveraging their digital assets for monetization, Starchive made it easier and more fun, by providing options for curating and collaborating, right inside the platform.
Archiving changes the stories we tell tomorrow; monetizing changes the stories we live today.
Our membership includes 50,000+ creators, from every part of the globe, who are creating for their friends & families, for their work, for their communities, and for the global community. Our platform makes it easy for all of us to preserve, curate, and capitalize on, our digital assets, without giving up control of them.
our community is 70,000+ and growing.
Starchive is a creator-first and community-centered platform. After almost two decades of working with iconic creators and creative brands, like Bob Dylan, Essence Magazine, the Property Brothers, and Leonard Cohen, we launched our creator platform to take everything we learned, about how these icons curate and repurpose their digital assets to make money, and help you do the same.
welcome to the creator-tech revolution.
We are creators too, and our belief that creators should get to make a sustainable living extends to everything we do. This is about creator tools integrations, utilizing the potential of web3, and increased app performance, sure, but it is also about so much more than that.
INTRODUCING: JOURNEY TO HERE.
Revolution requires new stories, new perspectives, new relationships, and new collaborations. Your story is unique to only you. And the world is waiting to hear it.
Journey to Here is a chance for you to share your journey, as a creative, with Starchive members. We’ll be pushing the features out via our newsletter and socials, giving you the chance to get your work and perspectives in front of over 65,000 people!
REPRESENTATION, INSPIRATION, AND CONNECTION.
These are the foundation to creating a strong community.
Michelangelo said, If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful, at all. We disagree. Maybe that’s because we already know how hard you’ve worked to get here. Which is why we want to tell the world about it.
Maybe your story will show someone that they aren’t lone. Maybe your story will provide insight on a struggle someone has been having. Maybe your story will inspire someone to pivot to a whole new art form.
Maybe telling your story will connect you with new collaborators, partners, or clients. Maybe it will help you get clear on something you’ve been mulling over. Maybe it will be a cool piece of press you can share with potential clients and collaborators.
STARCHIVE IS A COMMUNITY OF CREATORS.
We never want to be just another thing on your to-do list.
We’ve streamlined the whole process, so it shouldn’t take very much of your time, at all.
- Click the button below to apply, and check out some past features here.
- A member of our team will get in touch to see if this is a good fit for your brand, at this time.
- If you decide to move forward, we’ll send you a few short questions and ask that you send them back, along with some photos or videos you’d like to include.you.
- We’ll create a kick-ass blog post and share it with our community. So simple, and hopefully, so impactful for you and your art.
Things to know:
- There are limited spots for this first round, and we will be centering creatives from the Queer, BIPOC, Indigenous, and Climate Justice communities, when we can.
- We are offering small honorariums, as well as a one year pro-level membership to Starchive. We want to do our best to honor your expertise and experience.
Click the button to learn more or apply: