• THE STARCHIVIST BLOG — Navigating the Digital Content Universe
What’s next for digital content in 2019?
If you’re on the front lines of marketing, you know how frequently we face that frustrating search for the exact image, presentation, or video we need. When we lose 1 out of 5 days just searching for the right files, an opportunity to get back in control of our digital content and bottom lines is top of mind.
As we get ready to launch a new and affordable version of our Starchive platform, we are looking to stay on top of digital content trends in our product development. Here’s a peek into what we see as the most important considerations for digital content management in 2019. Head on over to Marketing Land for the full story.
- Content marketing moves beyond marketing for easier access
- Growing video content leads to more metadata and automation
- Privacy and security grow more important along with cloud storage
- Old content becomes new again
- Analytics become more important
- Content is optimized for new uses
- AI helps add context to enhance content
- Move to the cloud accelerates
- New high-value uses of digital content emerge
- Predictive asset management will improve bottom and top lines
How are you leveling up your content strategy in the New Year? Let us know in the comments below.
Why does it take so long to upload to the cloud? Upload is more than just sending information from one place to another, and there are numerous factors that play into upload time. Here’s a handy overview of what goes into an upload to help you estimate how long it might take to move your media into the cloud.
After hearing a radio broadcast conducted by Pierre Monteux, Burrell knew he wanted to pursue classical music. In 1959, he became the first black orchestra member hired by a major U.S. orchestra, breaking the color barrier in classical music.
Dubbed “the voice of the working man,” Studs Terkel reached international acclaim as one of the most intellectually curious newscasters of the 20th century. His work included coverage of the civil rights movement and conversations with the power players of jazz, blues, and politics.
Previously, few high-quality images of Dylan’s life were accessible. Now, high-quality audio, photo, and video are at the company’s fingertips. Even people that have worked with Dylan for years have been amazed at the newly emerging material found in Starchive that has helped round out his story.